Saturday, November 28, 2009

Negotiation..

Long long ago.. I was talking with a girl I know.. and I stated asking some silly questions..

Me: You thought of marrying a guy (with mutual interest though.. ) .. and your parents reject your proposal.. what will you do..???
Girl: I will stick with my parents opinion..

Me: Same situation.. what if the boy says.. he will commit suicide..when things should fail.. What will you do... ??
Girl: hmm.. taking care of the boy seems more important.. here. .

Me: **#$#@

So... with this single point in the whole sample space.. I here by conclude that.. negotiation has its part everywhere.. even in love.. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhahaa... mgmt principles :)

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous: Thats a scary observation.. but yes!

Alina Mihaela said...

interesting.. nice ... ;)

Anonymous said...

@Alina thank you..