Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Frustration..

.. is my current state of mind.

Strangely, I know the reasons this time. I'm a real greedy fellow without any patience.. To explain, I always want something stimulating to be happening with me every minute and I really don't have patience to work through them. Everything should happen instantaneously....

Yep really !! I'll get crazily addicted with the things.. that show results that quick.

Now, frustration is because.. I can't find anything that will stimulate me that quick..

4 comments:

Gopal said...

let's go today and buy a bike for you! That partly gives you stimulation, and it will stay with you for long :-)

Anonymous said...

test comment!

aarthi said...

Atleast you have been honest in accepting that u r greedy.. in wanting such a dynamic life where u want to see something stimulating u now and then.. But I get bored of such stimulations also.. I mean I find dynamic life is not always good or better.. being idle sometimes is good for me atleast..
Ps: have written something here without knowing the real reason behind ur post :) however, it does not matter.. And "This shall too pass by" ...

Anonymous said...

Valid Aarthi.. at times boredom ain't that bad.. :)

As such there no specific reasons. Just felt monotonous.. and those small things, I thought would make a difference, were never useful..