Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Google's new browser??

Here is the news about the new Google browser, chroma (which is what web says). I read somewhere saying that it is about to release on some Tuesday (may be tomorrow). Here is the link for a comic strip describes about its tech. details..

And here is a FireFox addon to make the drag and drop feature available for Gmail (It really works). Install this addon to your FireFox, restart the browser, open Gmail and try dropping any file at the attachments while composing a message in Gmail. It will add that file as attachment...

There are couple of good Google addons for the FireFox to make things simple.. try a search.

PS: This is what I did for the whole day.. :(

3 comments:

Arun said...

Yaa I saw this news this morning in "latest BBC head lines".. It is going to be interesting as it is from GOOGLE which is my favorite.. But Firefox is also my favorite.. Let us see how it will be "Firefox vs Chrome" !!

Anonymous said...

Yes I guess.. it is everywhere now!!

aarthi said...

Useful info.. Krishna.. Let me try