Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend...

Didn't I tell you guys.. that the number one reason why I write blog is thought consolidation and by the way.. number two is show off.. :D

anyways.. long weekend and three days of holidays.. I did nothing is ok, I was afraid of doing nothing when the weekend started is also acceptable but I despised every minute spent doing nothing.. is something that I need to think about seriously.. :)

By the way, I watched, minimum, half a dozen of movies this weekend..

4 comments:

Deepthi Pola said...

oh man!! I was lost in between those words of urs... ufff
definitely u need to think of something.

Anonymous said...

:)

aarthi said...

Is it possible to have a group site where we can upload files (movies) and share across...?? Jus asking.. In that case, we shall share the movies.. Mr. Naruto has also started to download and watch.. like that, we shall intimate many people and share, if feasible...

Anonymous said...

Good Idea aarthi... Let us find out which is good for sharing videos.