Monday, October 12, 2009

End of the day - 12th Oct' 09

Making technology/science work for me is something I left two years back.. ;) Funny! It is because of obvious reasons.

I always thought that the science we use is 30 years old. I never had the courage/direction to use new methods and make them work. One mighty reason is, my inability to believe that I can make it work and there by lacking in weapons to convince my management to allocate resources. You know the chicken and egg problem right??

Well, as always, things change. This time it is someone, who believes that we can make new science/technology work, allocating resources.. :D

What up next.. ??

2 comments:

Deepthi Pola said...

even the same happened with me regarding technology... but thank god... someone people at my office are making me believe that things are gonna change...

Anonymous said...

I guess, it is the case with most of us. Lucky that you got some company.. :)