Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In boxes..

disclaimer: It feels like I might have picked this name mixing multiple sources and ideas.. but the content is what I observed.. with me..

Here is it..

The content I speak or share with different people is significantly different from one another.. and (with exceptions..) it will be a very little portion of what I, myself spend time with.. in a day in-general. Why would I do this..??

If I have to think about a positive answer.. well, I might think about the efficacy of the words I speak.. by virtue of ones background and other contemporary factors.. one would have more exposure towards specific areas of knowledge.. (similarly gossips.. )

Assuming the experience of others to be similar, I sometimes wonder.. how much of us would be known to.. outside.
Post a Comment