Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Broken heart..

Oh my dear.. 

Its been a long time since we were apart.. and still I felt you were with me..  and finally I felt the inevitable.. and your memories started to fade..

There were nights that I never wanted to sleep.. being with you. Now it is so rare to have you in my thoughts..

there were no updates from you.. a simple hi and hello now and then...   I know, won't bring you any closer.. 

I forgot the form of you.. I just know that there was you.

I don't regret or relish.. 

-- to mathematics ;)

ps: I haven't been updating my geek basics for a long time. Yesterday's lonely journey of 6 hrs.. gave me enough fuel to think funny on the same idea. :D

6 comments:

Paru said...

Hmmmmmmm.... Something fishy....
Dal mey Kuch kaala hey.. ;-)

Just kidding....
Hope you are having a very good time....

Anonymous said...

ha ha haa...
It meant to be fishy.. ;)

Thanks anyway..

aarthi said...

OH.. BOY... I too felt the same... Though U really love math..

Anonymous said...

:D
What to say.. my writing skills improved definitely :)

Venkata Gopala Rao said...

hey man!

are you confusing people? or confused yourself?

Anonymous said...

neither of the both..
I tried to be funny.. (I guess it didn't work here.. :( )
anyways the intentions was to talk about my way of simply leaving things.. the description holds good for almost all the things, once I was passionate about.. and spending less time now 'cas of obvious reasons.