Sunday, September 28, 2008

for a moment..

Some time back.. (back in iisc) we were walking down to a snacks(bajji) stall. It was our routine to go there time and again. That day.. 

People were gathered at a footpath some where on the way we were going..  We just stopped by, for a moment, to look at it. There was a body of a middle aged lady. Besides that there was a person (might some one close) sitting on his foot, without a hint of tears just looking at the body.. blankly.. (is this the correct word?)

It appeared to me as he had lost his only way towards life.  May be I was wrong... (hopefully!!)

4 comments:

aarthi said...

I can tell that your guess was right. Connecting this to ur post of existence and non existence, even i get confused about the existence more than non existence.. we are all little different. That's the main problem

Anonymous said...

I some how got reminded of that incident! I could not forget his face.. hmm..

Venkata Gopala Rao said...

hey krish,

I still remember that incident... I guess, I have mentioned about that incident in my blog as well, but with a different perspective!

existence and non-existence... too hazy to understand and conclude!

Anonymous said...

hey gops..

Yeah same one. I now remember reading that in your blog. I tried searching that now in you blog.. but no luck.

"too hazy to understand and conclude!" It is a good conclusion ;)