Saturday, September 12, 2009

To-Do's

I have been blessed with selective short term memory loss. :D Interesting thing is, it is on positve trend.. ;).

What would this mean? My experience is becoming very short lived. Typically in the order of hours. Happiness, sadness(?), frustration, motivation.... everything! So my commitment, associated with those, is also becoming short lived..

Now a days, I'm relying on Organisers, To-Do lists & sticky notes to keep up with my commitments!!

ps: Good Morning World!!

4 comments:

Gopal said...

selective short term memory loss... SSTML (sounding rhythmic with html?). As you said it's in positive trend, that's great. Living in the span of hours is blissful, keep going!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gops, yeah.. SSTML!! interesting :)

Deepthi Pola said...

hahahaa... interesting!! these days even i got STML!!! wish it was selective :P and in positive trend

Anonymous said...

@sweelie: Wish you to find your way soon.. :D