Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Certain things haven't changed really!!

This one is almost 3 years old. From left it is Arun, me, Gops, Sasi, Surya, Santosh, Mahesh ans Sivaram.

This is pretty recent one, when we went for the Alumni meet. From left it is Gops, Mathew, Laks, Mahendra and Gouri, Aarthi, Girish, Arun and me.

ps: I remembered the first one very much as the pose me and Gops gave was something funny and after looking at the recent second one.. I immediately thought.. I have seen this somewhere before. :)

3 comments:

Paru said...

eha ha ha ha ha ha
oho ho ho ho ho
may be both times ur friend is hinting to see someone errrrrr something more intresting

Anonymous said...

You should appreciate mam.. at least we are consistent.. :D

Venkata Gopala Rao said...

hey krish,

I am really thrilled to see this! It's true, we didn't change much in the last three years! Let's keep going!