Monday, December 29, 2008

Should I or not..??

Dec 29th.. 

Is looking back acceptable or not.. ?? As always.. it depends on what I wanted to get out the act of "looking back". There are certain things we do in day to day life. We never realise the significance of the acts.. but after few years.. if you look back... blah.. blah.. same known crap.. 

now the point is.. do you need to think about them.. again & again.. ?? I have a philosophy.. same thing should not happen with me twice..  so.. it is acceptable.

ps: you can pretty much convince yourself for what ever you do.. as I can always change my philosophy for making it not acceptable.. ;)

2 comments:

Paru said...

wow .....way to go.......sticking to same philosophy is no fun .....

Anonymous said...

Hey mam.. open up you blog or start new public one. Till that time.. you can only read... ;)